• Make a Payment
  • Report a Claim
  • Manage Your Policies

Learn More

Find an Agent

More Options

Auto Insurance
<< Back

Can I buy coverage for my new TV?

Most homeowner policies do not cover the cost of repairing or replacing household equipment like TV’s, refrigerators, and computers if they break down due to a mechanical or electrical failure. However, there’s a very affordable option you can purchase called Equipment Breakdown Coverage which extends coverage to your important home systems and personal property due to a covered loss.

Watch our video about the benefits of adding Equipment Breakdown Coverage to your homeowners policy.


For additional videos, please visit our Video Library
facebook    Central's Blog    Twitter    YouTube   LinkedIn