• Make a Payment
  • Report a Claim
  • Manage Your Policies

Learn More

Find an Agent

More Options

Central Blog

New Year, New Budget: 5 Ways to Improve Your Financial Health Read more...

The First Steps to Take After Your Identity Has Been Stolen Read more...

Video Preparing for a Power Outage

Auto Insurance
<< Back

Does my homeowners policy include coverage for water damage or flooding?

The answer is, “It depends.” It depends on what caused the loss and the coverage provided by your specific policy. Determining the cause of loss can be confusing.

For additional videos, please visit our Video Library

Watch our video to learn more about the different causes of a water loss and how you can help protect your home with a Water Backup and Sump Discharge or Overflow endorsement.

facebook    Central's Blog    Twitter    YouTube