• Make a Payment
  • Report a Claim
  • Manage Your Policies

Learn More

Find an Agent

More Options

Auto Insurance
<< Back

Inland Marine Insurance

Commercial Inland Marine Insurance provides protection for moving or movable property such as salesperson's samples, contractor's equipment, goods or merchandise in transit, items lent or rented, merchandise sent on approval, etc.

Inland Marine Insurance is often provided by a "floater" endorsement. This floater can be attached to another commercial policy owned by you such as a Commercial Property Policy. Covered perils can be specifically named, such as fire, lightning, windstorm, flood, transportation, theft, etc., or written on a broader basis, providing coverage for all covered causes of loss except those excluded on the policy.

Check with your Central agent for more information about Commercial Inland Marine Insurance or for an insurance quote.

facebook    Central's Blog    Twitter    YouTube   LinkedIn