- Make a Payment
- Report a Claim
- Manage Your Policies
Central Signature® Homeowners Policy
The Central Signature Homeowners Policy is our premier homeowners policy, providing numerous coverage enhancements to ensure your home is fully protected. Here are just a few of the unique benefits you’ll receive...
- Full Replacement Cost Coverage to rebuild your home at the same location after a covered loss, even if the cost to rebuild exceeds your policy’s limit.
- Replacement Cost Coverage for your personal belongings with no reduction for depreciation.
- Replacement Cost Loss Settlement that’s paid up front before repairs or replacement are completed.
- Cash Out Settlement Option should you choose not to repair or replace your home after a covered total loss.
- Waiver of Deductible for a covered loss that exceeds $50,000.
- First Claim Forgiveness assures your policy rates won’t increase due to filing your first claim.
- Additional Living Expense provides coverage for the extra expenses you incur to maintain your standard of living while your home is being repaired after a covered loss.
- Equipment Breakdown repairs or replaces your home systems and equipment after a mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- Tree Removal and Replacement pays to remove tree debris and replace trees fallen on your property due to a covered loss.
- Utility Line Protection repairs or replaces covered underground utility lines such as water and sewer, electrical power lines, and natural gas lines.
- Water Backup covers damage from water that backs up through sewers or drains or overflows from a sump pump well.
- Identity Fraud Protection provides proactive identity management services, identity theft resolution services, and identity theft expense reimbursement.
- Loss Prevention Device coverage pays for the cost and installation of devices to help protect against the same type of loss in the future.