Summit® Condo Owners Policy
The Central Mutual Summit Condo Owners Policy* provides superior coverage in one great package. The Summit Condo Owners Policy reduces the chance of potential coverage gaps and provides complete protection and peace of mind.
- You lose your unscheduled diamond engagement ring while on vacation? You're covered for up to $10,000 if you have a Central Mutual Summit Condo Owners Policy.
- You lose all your personal property when your condo burns to the ground? The Central Mutual Summit Condo Owners Policy will reimburse you your expenses to replace your damaged personal property without any deduction for depreciation.
But that's not all you get. In addition, you also receive these benefits with a Central Mutual Summit Condo Owners Policy:
- Ten times the amount of Loss Assessment coverage found in a standard condo policy.
- Higher limit of protection for your condo unit and other structures or property which are your responsibility.
- Broadened cause of loss protection
- Increased coverage for personal property away from premises
- Credit card and forgery—up to $5,000
- Refrigerated contents coverage—up to $1,000
- Personal injury liability coverage
- Increased coverage limits on money, securities, watercraft, trailers, business property, silverware and firearms
- Up to $10,000 in coverage for lost, stolen or misplaced jewelry, watches and furs
- Data recovery due to computer virus
- Water Back Up—up to $10,000 (not in IL, IN, KY, MI, OH)
The Central Mutual Summit Condo Owners Policy offers exceptional value at an affordable price. Talk to your Central agent to learn more about this important coverage or for an insurance quote.
*The Central Mutual Summit Condo Owners Policy is not available in North Carolina. For complete details, please contact your Central agent.