Central Mutual Summit® Homeowners Policy
The Central Mutual Summit Homeowners Policy provides superior insurance protection at an outstanding price.* What if...
- You lose your unscheduled diamond engagement ring while on vacation? You're covered for up to $10,000 if you have a Central Mutual Summit Homeowners Policy.
- Your home burns to the ground? When you rebuild your home, a regular homeowners policy only pays replacement value up to the policy limits. With the Central Mutual Summit Homeowners Policy, you can rest easy knowing we'll pay your cost to replace your home even if the costs exceed the policy limits.**
- A burst pipe causes water damage? The Central Mutual Summit Homeowners Policy will reimburse you your expenses to replace your damaged personal property without any deduction for depreciation.
But that's not all you get. The premier protection of the Central Mutual Summit Homeowners Policy offers these additional coverge benefits:
- Broadened cause of loss protection
- Increased coverage for debris removal
- Increased coverage for personal property away from premises
- Credit card and forgery—up to $5,000
- Refrigerated contents coverage—up to $1,000
- Personal injury liability coverage
- Increased coverage limits on money, securities, watercraft, trailers, business property, silverware and guns
- Up to $10,000 in coverage for lost, stolen or misplaced watches and furs
- Coverage for stolen keys
- Data recovery due to computer virus
- Water Back Up—up to $10,000 (not in IL, IN, KY, MI, OH)
Central offers premier protection at an affordable price. Contact your local independent Central agent for more details about the Central Mutual Summit Homeowners Policy or for an insurance quote.
*The Central Mutual Summit Homeowners Policy available in Virginia offers coverages and limits which differ from those described above. This product is not available in North Carolina. For complete details, please contact your Central agent.
**Home replacement above policy limits not available in Oklahoma. In Colorado, Connecticut, Michigan, New Hampshire and Texas, replacement cost is limited to 125% of the policy's Dwelling coverage limit. For more information, contact your Central agent.