Summit® Tenant Policy
The Central Mutual Summit Tenant Policy* is the premier renters policy. It offers the maximum protection available at an outstanding price. What if...
- You lose your unscheduled diamond engagement ring while on vacation? You're covered for up to $10,000 if you have a Central Mutual Summit Tenant Policy.
- You lose all your personal property when your apartment burns to the ground? The Central Mutual Summit Tenant Policy will pay to replace your damaged personal property without any deduction for depreciation.
But that's not all you get. In addition, you also receive these benefits with a Central Mutual Summit Tenant Policy:
- Broadened cause of loss protection
- Increased coverage for personal property away from premises
- Credit card and forgery—up to $5,000
- Refrigerated contents coverage—up to $1,000
- Personal injury liability coverage
- Increased coverage limits on money, securities, watercraft, trailers, business property, silverware and firearms
- Up to $10,000 in coverage for lost, stolen or misplaced jewelry, watches and furs
- Data recovery due to computer virus
- Water Back Up—up to $10,000 (not in IL, IN, KY, MI, OH)
The Central Mutual Summit Tenant Policy offers exceptional value at an affordable price. Combine this coverage with our industry leading policy and claims service and you receive exceptional value for your insurance dollar. Talk to your Central agent to learn more about this important coverage or for an insurance quote.
*The Central Mutual Summit Tenant Policy is not available in North Carolina. For complete details, please contact your Central agent.