What types of coverages does my college student need?

Whether your son or daughter is just beginning their college career or returning to campus life, there's a lot to think about. Moving into a dorm or apartment, buying a new computer or furniture, taking a vehicle to school – all of these big events have insurance implications. A parents' standard homeowners policy may provide some coverage but is it enough?

Watch our video to learn more about the various types of coverages needed so that your son or daughter is protected before they head off to school.

For additional videos, please visit our Video Library