Central Mutual Summit® Auto Policy
The Central Mutual Summit Auto Policy* offers superior auto insurance protection at an outstanding price. What if...
- You've just taken delivery of your brand new car from the manufacturer when you're involved in a covered collision loss with another vehicle. Because you've owned the car less than a year, we'll pay the lesser of the cost to repair or replace your damaged car with a new car through Summit's Repair and Replacement coverage.
- Your car's windshield is damaged beyond repair by flying debris? With the Central Mutual Summit Auto Policy supplementing the vehicle's other than collision coverage, we'll pay the cost of replacing your windshield—and no deductible applies.
- You're driving a rental car on a rainy highway and you swerve to miss an animal, causing you to run off the road and collide with a safety barrier? The rental car company requires you to pay while the car is repaired and out of service. Because you have Summit coverage, we’ll pay up to $1,000 to the rental car company for loss of use.
But that's not all, you also receive these benefits with a Central Mutual Summit Auto Policy:
- Auto loan/lease gap coverage
- Parked auto collision coverage
- Lockout coverage
- Transportation expenses coverage
- Doubled medical payments coverage
- Fire, police, rescue squad and ambulance service charge coverage
- Excess electronic equipment coverage
- Personal effects coverage
- Towing and labor coverage
- Air bag replacement coverage
- Waiver of deductible on certain other than collision and collision losses
- Automobile death benefit
- Pet injury coverage
- Child safety seat coverage
In addition, every Central personal auto policy comes equipped with access to Roadside Assistance. Our Roadside Assistance program provides you peace of mind that regardless of where you travel, you’ll have around-the-clock access—365 days a year—to a nationwide network of top-rated automotive and towing service providers who can arrange help if your vehicle is disabled.
Add Agreed Value Coverage to your policy and we'll pay the full amount listed in your policy declarations in the event of a total loss!
Contact your independent Central agent to find out if you qualify for the Central Mutual Summit Auto Policy or for an insurance quote.
*The Central Mutual Summit Auto Policy as described above varies in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Virginia, and Texas.