At Central, we foster a culture that prioritizes our people. Employees live our core values every day, fulfilling the promise to make a difference in the lives of others. Central rewards their hard work and dedication with a competitive, comprehensive benefits package designed to meet evolving needs, maximize flexibility, provide work-life balance, and assist in building financial security for the future.
- Vacation. Every new hire will receive at least 20 days of vacation time at the start of their hire date (prorated for new hires based on month of hire). Additionally, employees with 10-24 years of Central and/or relevant industry experience will receive 25 days, and those with 25+ years will receive 30 days.
- Paid Parental Leave. 12 weeks of 100% paid leave for the birth, adoption, or placement of a child in foster care.
- Paid Family Caregiver Leave. 8 weeks of 100% paid leave to care for a family member with a serious health condition.
- Bereavement/Funeral Days. 8 weeks of 100% paid leave for the death of your spouse or child. 5 days plus necessary travel time for the death of a parent, parent-in-law, brother, brother-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, or grandchild.
- Paid Sick Days. 10 new sick days each year with a maximum of 20 banked days (prorated for new hires based on month of hire). To be used for the employee’s own personal illness, injury, medical appointment, or to care for a family member.
- Short-Term Disability. A 100% paid benefit based on years of service.
A summary of our Paid Leave benefits is available here.
Health and Wellness
- Medical Plan (includes Prescription Drug coverage)
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Teladoc® telemedicine option
- Annual on-site flu vaccine clinic
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) Plan with profit sharing and matching contributions
- Company-Paid Pension Plan
- Basic Life/AD&D Insurance
- Additional Life Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Employee Referral Award
- Professional education and development opportunities
- Leadership development
- Educational incentives
- Tuition reimbursement
- Scholarship opportunities for children of employees
- Paid holidays
- Floating holidays
- Flexible work options
- Dress For Your Day
- Employee Assistance Program
- Verizon Wireless, Microsoft Office, and Dell discounts
- Home & auto insurance discounts
- Mother’s rooms
- Free breastmilk shipping service for traveling mothers
Want to learn more? View our Benefits Overview brochure.
The information above describes Central's various benefit plans in the most general terms. Actual benefits are subject to the terms, conditions, and exclusions found in the plan documents and Summary Plan Descriptions. Benefit offerings may differ for part-time employees.
In compliance with the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule, these machine-readable files contain the negotiated service rates of in-network providers and out-of-network allowed amounts for all covered services.
Return to Top