Homeowners Insurance Coverages
At Central, we know that homeowners insurance is about so much more than just your house. That's why we offer a wide variety of quality, affordable homeowners insurance coverages to help meet your insurance needs and provide exceptional value for your insurance dollar.
Central's Homeowners Policy
Central's Homeowners Policy
provides insurance protection at an affordable price. Protection for covered losses to your home, your personal property, and other structures such as a detached garage or shed is provided. Personal liability coverage and medical payments to others complete the policy.
Need more homeowners insurance? Then check out our specialized coverages for your home:
Central Signature Homeowners Policy
The Central Signature Homeowners Policy is our premier homeowners policy, providing numerous coverage enhancements to ensure your home is fully protected. Here are just a few of the unique benefits you’ll receive...
- Full Replacement Cost Coverage to rebuild your home at the same location after a covered loss, even if the cost to rebuild exceeds your policy’s limit.
- Replacement Cost Coverage for your personal belongings with no reduction for depreciation.
- Replacement Cost Loss Settlement that’s paid up front before repairs or replacement are completed.
- Cash Out Settlement Option should you choose not to repair or replace your home after a covered total loss.
- Waiver of Deductible for a covered loss that exceeds $50,000.
- First Claim Forgiveness assures your policy rates won’t increase due to filing your first claim. (Not applicable in New York.)
- Additional Living Expense provides coverage for the extra expenses you incur to maintain your standard of living while your home is being repaired after a covered loss.
- Equipment Breakdown repairs or replaces your home systems and equipment after a mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- Tree Removal and Replacement pays to remove tree debris and replace trees fallen on your property due to a covered loss.
- Utility Line Protection repairs or replaces covered underground utility lines such as water and sewer, electrical power lines, and natural gas lines.
- Water Backup covers damage from water that backs up through sewers or drains or overflows from a sump pump well.
- Identity Fraud Protection provides proactive identity management services, identity theft resolution services, and identity theft expense reimbursement.
- Loss Prevention Device coverage pays for the cost and installation of devices to help protect against the same type of loss in the future.
Central Mutual Summit Homeowners Policy
The Central Mutual Summit Homeowners Policy provides superior insurance protection at an outstanding price. What if...
- You lose your unscheduled diamond engagement ring while on vacation? You're covered for up to $10,000 if you have a Central Mutual Summit Homeowners Policy.
- Your home burns to the ground? When you rebuild your home, a regular homeowners policy only pays replacement value up to the policy limits. With the Central Mutual Summit Homeowners Policy, you can rest easy knowing we'll pay your cost to replace your home even if the costs exceed the policy limits.
- A burst pipe causes water damage? The Central Mutual Summit Homeowners Policy will reimburse you your expenses to replace your damaged personal property without any deduction for depreciation.
But that's not all you get. The premier protection of the Central Mutual Summit Homeowners Policy offers these additional coverage benefits:
- Broadened cause of loss protection
- Increased coverage for debris removal
- Increased coverage for personal property away from premises
- Credit card and forgery—up to $5,000
- Refrigerated contents coverage—up to $1,000
- Personal injury liability coverage
- Increased coverage limits on money, securities, watercraft, trailers, business property, silverware and guns
- Up to $10,000 in coverage for lost, stolen or misplaced watches and furs
- Coverage for stolen keys
- Data recovery due to computer virus
- Water Back Up—up to $10,000 (not in IL, IN, KY, MI, OH, WI)
The Central Mutual Summit Homeowners Policy available in Virginia offers coverages and limits which differ from those described above. This product is not available in North Carolina. For complete details, please contact your Central agent.
Home replacement above policy limits not available in Oklahoma. In Colorado, Connecticut, Michigan, New Hampshire and Texas, replacement cost is limited to 125% of the policy's Dwelling coverage limit. For more information, contact your Central agent.
Central's Plus Ten Endorsement
Looking for the value of extra homeowners insurance protection at a reasonable price? Look no further than Central's Plus Ten Endorsement. For one low price per policy, you get several valuable coverages added to your Central Homeowner's Insurance Policy. Consider the following scenarios:
- Widespread spring storms knock out the power to your home for two days. As a result, all the food in your refrigerator and freezer spoils. Central’s Plus Ten Endorsement provides you up to $750 in extra coverage for food spoilage when the power fails.
- While reviewing your credit card statement, you notice charges appearing that you didn’t make. With Central’s Plus Ten Endorsement, you’re covered for up to $1,500 for legal obligations when your credit or debit card is stolen and used without your authorization.
- Winds knock down several trees in your yard. With Central’s Plus Ten Endorsement, you have extra insurance coverage up to $1,000 to remove the debris.
These are just a few of the ways Plus Ten adds value to your homeowners insurance policy. You’ll also receive coverage for:
- Other Structures
- Personal injury liability
- Damage to property of others
- Additional living expenses arising from loss of use of your home
- Stolen keys
- Home computers
- Jewelry, watches and furs for loss by theft
View our Discounts and Credits page, for a listing of our money-saving options.
For more information about these or any of our other quality, affordable coverages, or for an insurance quote, please contact your independent Central insurance agent.
Need a Central agent? Link to our convenient Agency Locator to find an agent in your area.
The policy coverages described above are in the most general terms and are subject to the actual policy exclusions and conditions. For specific coverage details and policy exclusions, refer to the policy itself or contact a Central Agent.